Must be a member of ECHPOA.
- Must possess valid ECHPOA membership card and have a valid fishing license issued by the state of Colorado.
- ECHPOA memberships are valid for one calendar year.
- Member’s visitors must possess a valid ECHPOA membership card and follow all fishing regulations. Member will be responsible for any and all actions of their visitors whether present with them or not.
- Children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Fishing tackle limited to flies and non-scented lures. Use barbless hooks or the barbs on all hooks must be flattened. Anyone caught using any other method to catch fish will lose their fishing privilege.
- Ice fishing is permitted outside of the area designated for ice skating.
- Keep only enough fish that will be used for one meal at a time. Maximum of two (2) fish per member per day. No freezer stocking. All fish kept must be 12” or over in length.
- Chumming is not allowed.
- Do not clean fish at the pond.
Please follow all regulations
Please pick up & remove all trash